Information for Parents
- Mornings only hours 8.15-12.30: Arrival from 8:15 at Cheltenham College Sports Centre and collection is at 12:30, also from the Sports Centre.
- Standard week hours 10.00-16.15: ** Arrive at the Sports Centre for 10:00, collection also from the Sports Centre at 16:15. (Please arrive between 9:45-10:00 if it is your first day to complete Child Details Forms)
- Extended week hours 8.15-17.45: Arrival from 8:15 at the Sports Centre and collection is at 17:45 from the Sports Centre. (Please drop children off no earlier than 8.15 and collect no later than 17:45)
**If a child is booked on to a standard day and wishes to attend the extended day, a £5 charge will be added.
What to bring
- Lunch to cover 3 breaks in the day
- Water bottle
- Clothing suitable for indoor and outdoor activities
- A coat for rainy days
- Books or other reading materials for occasional free time
- Sun cream for hot days
Please don’t bring
- Gadgets/phones – must not be brought to or used on camp. Where necessary, they should be kept in bags until the end of the day
- Valuables such as watches and non-essential jewellery
Your employer may offer the parent/carer tax-free childcare vouchers to help pay for your childcare needs. Cheltenham Activity Camps accept any type of voucher and Cheltenham Activity Camps will process them in the usual way. If the parent/carer requires any information about this service, please do not hesitate to contact Cheltenham Activity Camps through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 705551.
Child Security and registration
Cheltenham Activity Camps operates a ‘Collection Password’ system via your IPAL account. When registering your child on IPAL, the parent/carer will need to add a collection password. The parent/carer will need to quote this password when collecting your child each day. If someone else is collecting your child other than yourself, the parent/carer must pass the collection password onto them and inform the Cheltenham Activity Camp Manager.
No children will be released without this collection password.
Cheltenham Activity Camps staff are given guidance over our security procedures during their staff training.
Parents will be contacted in the event of:
- A broken or suspicion of broken bone
- If the child is unable to participate due to serious illness
- If a child is experiencing homesickness
- Bang to head that may result in concussion
- Any situation resulting in a hospital visit (Cheltenham Activity Camps will endeavour to contact parent/carers before any hospital visit.)
- Serious behavioural problem
- A child needs a change of clothing
- A child has no lunch