Staff Training & Recruitment
Cheltenham Activity Camps are on the OFSTED Voluntary Register. Part of our staff training is in the ‘common core skills’, identified by OFSTED. The common core skills can be found at www.Ofsted.gov.uk.
In addition to following common core skills, our staff also receive comprehensive training that includes:
- Supervision of children
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- First aid
- Fire procedures
- Equipment safety
- This is all covered in our risk assessments, which each member of staff is taken through in detail during the induction.
All staff must:
- Attend an interview
- Provide professional and personal references
- Be registered/cleared carrying out an ENHANCED DISCLOSURE with barred list
- Hold the necessary qualifications for the sport or activity they are instructing
- Have completed all training required for their positions
No person applying for the position available will be treated less favourably than any other person on the grounds of their race, colour, religion, language, culture, gender, appearance, disability, marital status, class, personality or lifestyle.
If you want to express an interest in joining the team, please contact the Camp Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01242 705 551 for more details.